Navigation
  User Options
  Quick Links


Your #1 community for graphics, layouts, glitter text, animated backgrounds and more.



(online status
not displayed)
Name:   kiba-lover-Ranking:   --
Birthday:   1920-01-01Country:   
Joined:   2008-11-23Location:   the moon island
Posts:   0 comments
Uploads:   (nothing yet)Visits:   0 visits
Web:   
my best friend hacked me now she's gonna tell about me.
OK lets began...
she's
Fun
dorky
weird
doglover
silly
her fav. shows r
naruto
bleach
and boondocks
full metal alchemist
kekkaishi
cowboy bebop
blood plus
ghost in the shell
inuyasha
invader zim





about my life if u wanna know go jump off a clif and ill tell K =3

my fav characters of my fav shows r
show Naruto fav character Tobi
show bleach fav character yachiru!
show boondocks fav character Riley
show full metal alchemist fav charachter : ED!
show cowboy bebop fav characterEd!
show blood + fav charachter saya
my fav charachter on invader zim GIR!
kiba-lover-'s buddies:
Login or register to add kiba-lover- as your friend!
User Comments


Ä‚rress. writes:


Please vote and comment!
Thanks!
XXX




Posted on: May 28th 2011, 3:15:29pm



Posted on: Jan 23rd 2011, 10:26:13pm



Posted on: Jan 23rd 2011, 9:48:34pm



Posted on: Jan 21st 2011, 7:50:57am

hanna-chan<3 writes:
Bankai tensa sangetsu


Posted on: Nov 8th 2010, 5:29:14pm

xxdark-jillianxx writes:
*sigh* Yes and no...
I've grown bored of GG. And, yes. I am busy. Plus our sleeping hours are different.
I apologize for not replying to you on a site I visit only rarely.
But "i bet u dont have time 4 old friends do u" Is a bit melodramatic isn't it? If you're wondering if I spend my time with a group of older kids my age is the reason behind it, let me assure you it isn't.
There probably 40% chance I'll find someone that I'm as close with as you. 60% There isn't. The odds are in your favor.



Posted on: Nov 8th 2010, 5:02:13am
Add your comment. Please login or register to submit your comment.