Some who claim to be Christians who are very bigoted, harsh, unloving, and even violent (in the past), we want you to know that this is not the teaching of Christ. Just because some people say they are Christians and then behave badly, it does not mean they are true believers in Christianity.
2 Real Good Reasons Why You Need to Get Saved Immediately
1. Why do you need to be saved immediately? Maybe this scripture in Revelation 20:15 will put the fear of God in you to get saved immediately: "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
2. You need to get saved immediately because you have no guarantee you will be here 5 seconds from now. If your life was suddenly terminated without being saved you would instantly go to hell and eventually end up in the lake of fire. And you have an enemy, Satan, working around the clock to try to harm and kill you so you will do just that, end up in hell. Right now the only thing keeping you from dying and going to hell is the grace of God. But how long will God's patience with your rebellion last? Please don't test His patience.
"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2b KJV).
How do you make sure you're saved and your name is written in the Book of Life?
Your sins must be cleansed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ by receiving Him as your Lord and Savior. The Bible says in Hebrews 9:22b that "without shedding of blood is no remission (forgiveness)." It also states in Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Then in Romans 6:23 it says "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Receive God's free gift of eternal life now and have your name instantly written in heaven so you will not spend eternity in the lake of fire.
Pray this prayer:
Heavenly Father, I admit I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross, was buried and was resurrected on the third day. With your help I turn from all sin and now invite Jesus Christ into my heart. Help me to obey your Word as I follow Jesus Christ, the Lord of my life.
If you prayed that prayer and were sincere then you are saved and your name is written in the Book of Life in heaven. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).
What would God have you do now?
1. Read and obey God's Word daily.
2. Develop your relationship with God by spending a quite time with Him daily. Also set aside a time of thanking, praising and worshipping Him.
3. Share your love for Jesus Christ with others.
4. Be baptized in water and be baptized in the power of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues according to Acts 2:4.
5. Thank, praise and worship the Lord with other believers in a bible believing church.
6. Above all, love God more than life and walk in love towards others and forgive others as Jesus Christ forgave you.
May you now understand what "Why You Need to Get Saved Immediately" really means.
HOW DID I BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
Login or register to add newbornnickumz as your friend!
My dear Friend, I have a little message I need to
send your way, It maybe small, but it is sincere
Here from my heart today. You knew just what
to do, You knew just what to say, Thank you for
your thoughtfulness ... you brighten up my day.
Start the day off by saying " thank you" first thing,
to whatever higher power you believe in. Be thankful
and grateful for all that you are, for all that you have,
for all that you have experienced. Decide that today
is going to be a great day and make it one.
Remember it is your choice and always is.
Make every day count. Appreciate every moment
and take from it everything that you possibly can,
for you may never be able to experience it again.
I am grateful for your kindness, I am glad for all you do,
For being there when needed I send my thanks to you.
I pray God's Fragrant Blessings" for you on every day
In every way, this very day, tomorrow and always.
Hi, my friend, how are you? Just want to let you know I am just
dropping by today so I can say "Hello" to you today. How sweet
to have such lovely friends How nice to hear, "I am praying for you,
Thank you my friends, for being so dear For showing love and your
fervent prayers. I pray your days are special and your evenings full
of peace. May happiness envelope you and all your worries cease.
Let me just go ahead and update you on my situation.
What actually happend is that I had a stroke or heart attack in March
as I mentioned in "GG" earlier. The blood pressure keeps going up and
down and the heart has an irregular rythm and doctors say this can cause
another stoke at any time which could be fatal. I was on the machines
again on Tuesday and saw for myself the pressure going up from 148/85
to 187/96 in a matter of minutes and I was not doing anything at all.
Next instance it is down to 130/81. It keeps fluctuating all the time and
this is a real concern. The previous attack has caused some damages
to the heart and it cannot be rectified. There are now some abnormalities
to it. I am also not as agile as I was before. I tire easily and cannot seem
to concentrate too long on anything. I will of course do all I can to be here
as long as I am able to. I am trusting God to heal me. I trust with God's
blessings to get over this and be here for a long, long while ... excuse me
if I am not here as often as I was before but hopefully things change for the
better in due time. To believe this is to find the
strength and courage that lies within me. It is time to
pick up the pieces and begin again with hope. I
believe, wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen.
Do not worry about me and look at the positive. I value each and every
friendship here and of course I look forward to all your visits. I do not want
this condition to control me but I do want to continue the same way as
always. Life is meant to be lived happily and not let set-backs affect us,
but to push us to better days ahead.
I'm wirting this because I would like you to all
send me you birthdays so that I can send you
wishies on that day please & thank you for working
And if you would send it back with the following please