User Options

News

New category: Facebook Covers
Hey everyone, we just added a totally fresh category: Facebook Covers. It still needs to be filled with all the wonderful uploads that the GG artist community will provide! Let's get to it :-) (technical note: dimensions are 851 by 315 pixels, not more, not less)
Written by Serhat on 2013-09-22(33 comments)

sarathewitch writes:
awsome

Posted on: Feb 27th 2014, 6:56:42pm

mangalover147 writes:
retro.kid wrote:
Have you guys ever thought about adding a section for Tumblr themes? There's a section for Myspace and other websites, but Tumblr also allows for custom layouts/html.

I dunno, just an idea.

I agree.GG shouldnt just have these graphics for myspace.They should be for other social network websites too.

Posted on: Nov 3rd 2013, 11:37:16pm

carmela23 writes:

Autunno

Dove vanno le foglie arrossate
che il vento stacca dagli alberi?
Volano e passano: il brusio del vento
è tutto ciò che rimane dell'autunno.

K.Saionji

Posted on: Oct 13th 2013, 12:00:11am

emily** writes:
Great idea <3

Posted on: Oct 6th 2013, 7:26:55pm

TagsbyLulu writes:
YAY!!! SO excited just posted my first one hehe

Posted on: Sep 29th 2013, 2:45:11am

robbie4 (official artist) writes:

This is a Great New Feature Serhat love it! I have been busy as a bee Uploading Some! Would love to have Animation
in our Avatars please,have made many with Glitter but of course they don't show up as Glitter when Uploaded,any chance of this happening? Just wondered ...

Posted on: Sep 27th 2013, 5:21:44am

shonna (official artist) writes:
Thanks so much and it's appreciated Serhat I kind of figured cause I do remember uploading animated photo and no animation didn't show just didn't know if the cover was animated cause I just switch over about a month ago I didn't switch they fb switched to the new look for me ....thanks for letting us all know so I don't have to worry about making animated ones right now.... would love to fb do that thanks for added the new feature can't wait to see more if they are more coming up....appreciate all you do from my heart ...thank you deeply..

Posted on: Sep 26th 2013, 5:54:53am

retro.kid writes:
Have you guys ever thought about adding a section for Tumblr themes? There's a section for Myspace and other websites, but Tumblr also allows for custom layouts/html.

I dunno, just an idea.

Posted on: Sep 26th 2013, 3:12:56am

ladiva14 (official artist) writes:
I have many of them, I will upload them as soon as I add the Glitter-Graphics.com page on a corner ^_^

Posted on: Sep 25th 2013, 9:01:28pm

serhat (admin) writes:
As far as I'm aware, FB doesn't allow animation in the covers. If you do happen to come across an animated cover on FB, do let us know, though!

Posted on: Sep 25th 2013, 8:38:29pm

shonna (official artist) writes:
small question here does that mean the fb covers can be animated I haven't been to other people's profile that are animated do they take animations cause I know some on here are already animated not unless fb has changed I never tried to upload animated fb cover on there but was just wondering...

Posted on: Sep 25th 2013, 5:58:56am

lin60 (official artist) writes:
Awesome and I love this, made a winter one for alot of you!!! Thanks Serhat!!!

Posted on: Sep 24th 2013, 7:15:00pm

mangalover147 writes:
Cool!I've made a few fb covers and uploaded them.And congrats Tracey!

Posted on: Sep 23rd 2013, 11:38:03pm

serhat (admin) writes:
Cool, keep them coming! :-)

Posted on: Sep 23rd 2013, 7:36:56pm

rose. (official artist) writes:
this is awesome i have uploaded few
and i will Upload more :)

Posted on: Sep 23rd 2013, 7:24:16pm

Add your comment

Please login or register to submit your comment.