Login to give your vote
|Owner of this graphic: thejane2|
File size: 6.8kB [400x35]
Posted on: Feb 6th 2011, 4:58:26am
Posted on: Feb 2nd 2011, 11:17:50am
Posted on: Jan 2nd 2011, 4:35:45pm
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out! BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome. Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three minutes...it's worth a try First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct. Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite gender.
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game.....
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...put this on your site within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite!!
Posted on: Dec 4th 2010, 3:22:06pm
one pice fan writes:
hey that´s sweet!
Posted on: Dec 3rd 2010, 11:18:24am
can some one pretty please help me around here?
Posted on: Nov 28th 2010, 2:33:43pm
Posted on: Nov 3rd 2010, 2:38:46pm
Posted on: Oct 27th 2010, 1:54:43pm